February 20, 2012

Ladies and Gentleman: Mr Larry Hendrick

I am using tweet adder which a twitter program that helps you build a twitter audience. The real reason I use Tweet Adder is because it allows you to listen and watch real time conversations and respond accordingly.

Mr. Larry Hendrick

At some point he tweeted the phrase “car shopping” and tweet adder followed him. He, like everyone else who uses twitter sees his numbers of followers go up and checks to see who is following. He sees @UsedCarRicky is following him. He clicks on the YouTube link and The Used Car Ricky Show Starts Right Now. He loves it. He send me a tweet and asks what store I work at. I send him my google places link. Which points to my website. He clicks the link and presto change-o he knows exactly who I am and what I do.

Have you ever talked to someone out on the lot and you made an instant connection?

How would you like to do that every single day?

How would you like to have your friends come hang out with you and then buy a car?

Would that feel a little more like fun than work?

When Larry drove up, I knew it was him because I went to his website and saw what he was up to. When he got there around 2 p.m. I yelled out ” The Myth, The Legend, Larry Hendricks” He smiled and said “Used Car Ricky!!” I’m telling you I almost hugged him. We spent the next hour or so just chatting and talking about the Internet and bounced ideas off each other.

When he left we shook hands and I’m sure he has never gone to a car dealership and felt as good when he got there as when he left.

The high point of my day was when my notification went of and he tweeted

“Just left a meeting w/ @usedcarricky Yeah, he’s that cool.”

Its awesome when you meet someone, anyone, just one person enjoys your work.

Thanks for coming bye! Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment